The Importance Of Orthopaedic Beds And How Ascot Delivers Orthopaedic Excellence
Which is the best orthopaedic bed?
Let’s jump straight to the point and look at the top orthopaedic beds at Ascot Beds & Furniture. At Ascot, all of our orthopaedic beds are chiropractor approved and ensure a good night’s rest for your body. Here are our top picks at not only the most comfortable beds and mattresses, but the healthiest as well:
- Foam layered with limited partner movement.
- Medium Feel.
- Suitable Children or guest bedroom.
- No turn mattress.
- 1 Year Guarantee.
- 9 Year Service Warranty.
- Weight Limit 90kg per person.
What is an orthopaedic mattress?
An orthopaedic mattress is a type of mattress that offers support to the joints. Orthopaedic mattresses are often recommended for people who experience pain while sleeping, people who are actively recovering from an injury or accident, the elderly, athletes, and other active people who find that they have back and body pain from sleeping. Even though many mattresses make the “orthopaedic” promise, they might not genuinely provide the advantages you expect. Finding a mattress that supports good spinal alignment and relieves pressure is a sign of an orthopaedic mattress, and what better place to find such a mattress as Ascot Beds & Furniture!
What are the pros of an orthopaedic mattress?
- An orthopaedic mattress specifically supports the spine and joints. This mattress helps to reduce pain by giving the body a firm surface to sleep on. An orthopaedic mattress can also help with maintaining proper spinal alignment, lowering inflammation, and enhancing comfort. An orthopaedic mattress is often found to assist people with back problems or arthritis feel much better.
- Long periods of time spent in one posture might make you feel stiff, achy, and even painful. If you just underwent surgery or sustained an injury, this is especially true. An orthopaedic mattress is made to support you and encourage your body to heal while it rests.
- While the pocket springs offer modest cushioning, the firm surface helps to lessen strain on the afflicted area. You can therefore continue to feel at ease as your body recovers. Additionally, by minimizing tossing and turning, an orthopaedic mattress can enhance your overall quality of sleep. As a result, you will feel rested and renewed when you wake up, which may help your body repair more quickly.
- Stress relief is another benefit of an orthopaedic mattress. Your muscles and joints are relieved of pressure as a result of the solid surface’s assistance in distributing your body weight evenly. An orthopaedic mattress’ springs also offer soft cushioning, which can absorb shock and lessen physical stress. As a result, after a night of sleep on an orthopaedic mattress, you may feel more at ease and refreshed.
Healthier Blood Circulation
- An orthopaedic mattress supports the spine and joints and helps improve blood flow. Because the body is supported in a more natural position, the muscles and tissues are less likely to squeak or tighten. This may lead to improved blood circulation and less inflammation.
An orthopaedic mattress is a firm mattress that aids in reducing pressure on the spine and joints and enhancing blood circulation. By supporting and straightening the spine, an orthopaedic mattress lessens the load on the cardiovascular system. Therefore, orthopaedic mattresses can benefit general health by improving blood circulation.
Do orthopaedic mattresses work?
If you are looking for the short answer is yes, and the long answer, is also yes! Orthopaedic mattresses are usually suggested to patients who experience back or joint pain since they are designed to distribute the body’s weight evenly over the entire mattress to prevent pressure developing in numerous regions, including the neck, back, and hips. This may relieve back discomfort, hip and joint pain, and muscular aches. By easing chronic back pain, overall body pains, and even arthritis pain, a well-made orthopaedic mattress can offer comfort all night long. At Ascot, we focus on the comfort our beds provide, because at the end of the day that is the reason you purchase a bed.
Hopefully this blog has shed some light on the fact that orthopaedic beds are the better option. Do not hesitate to contact us with any more questions on orthopaedic beds. The beds shown in this blog are just a selected few, but keep in mind that all of Ascot’s beds are orthopaedic and chiropractor approved. These beds can be bought either on our online store or at our physical showrooms in Alberton or Meadowdale.